Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond11

[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application   [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:28 am

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name? Diamond Blazze

2. How old are you in real life? 13

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia? 2 years

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia? I spend 49 hours a week on furcadia alone

5. What time zone do you live in?
Central

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one? Yes in three, The suricate, Locohailey, and Kalahari dunes. [On diffrent alts.]

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) I would tell them that they should stop abuseing their share. If they didn't stop i'd tell them that they are in jeopardy of getting fired if they don't stop. If they still don't listen then i would tell the owner about it.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) Hello my name is Diamond blazze and welcome to Furcadia. Furcadia is a game of animals and people. You can whisper me by typing, /diamondblazze <your message>. If you need more help than i can give then you could tye "Help" and someone will whisper you that can help you. Furcadia consists of RPing [roleplaying], Talking, Just walking around, Dreams [There are portals that take you to a place that either someone else or you make.] You are in a dream right now called Epic homes, owned by Shinzuzu. To find out things you can type "Commands." This dream is called a BAH [Build.A.Home.] You buy a home by finding the number of the home you want and go to the desk by typing, "Desk" and ask a staff member for the house. You can locke the house or decorate it! I hope you have fun in furcadia but mostly i hope you have fun in Epic homes!!!!

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?
Yes i am very fond of furcadia rules because i have been playing for 2 years and 10 months. I have looked at your rules and i know i can abide by them.
10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?
I have only worked in 2 BAHs and i felt the urge to work in another one. Your dream seems the best to me.

11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.)
There is 1 owner, no co-owner, 1 dream keepers, and 6 fullstaff.
There is 12 gardens
There is 15 houses
Tjere are 107 dolls in the doll room
There are 255 types of floors in the floor room

[Randome things about Epic homes!!!]
Yihkah likes the color purple and likes cookies.
In the items room there are, 12 toilets, 31 beds, 30 rugs, 22 statues, and 20 things for pets.
There are 2 homes forsale right now
There are 8 people in the dream right now

[I'd like to note that this is my 3 time doing this because the other two times it got messed up and i had to do it all over again!!]
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application   [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:35 am

Application looks fine, just one question is answered poorly:

Quote :
7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) I would tell them that they should stop abuseing their share. If they didn't stop i'd tell them that they are in jeopardy of getting fired if they don't stop. If they still don't listen then i would tell the owner about it.

Well, I guess I know what you mean, but its not how you should work.

If you see a staff member breaking the rules or abusing their share, you warn them or you talk to them. If it does not work you have the right to eject this furre, because staff members are not higher than customers.

After that happened, you can make screenshots or save logs as proof and you can tell other staff members about this and of course the owner.

I cannot decide yet as I have not seen you here much yet. Be more active in this dream and I will decide.
Back to top Go down
Hazen

Hazen

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application   [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:55 pm

I agree with Yihkah,I had a few various problems with my application including this mistake.All apart from that,looks good.Although im normally in the dream and I must admit,I have not seen you round that much.
But still,I think you should be recommended. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application   [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:19 pm

I Recommend you.
Back to top Go down
Sennyl

Sennyl

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application   [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:28 pm

REC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sennyl
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application   [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:43 pm

Looks good enough to me. Just be a bit more active and i might accept you. Pending for now until i see you're more active. Smile

- Pending -
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application   [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:59 pm

- DENIED -

Too inactive.
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application   [DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Diamond Blazze's Application
Page 1 of 1