Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Denied] HoloFreak's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HoloFreak

HoloFreak

[Denied] HoloFreak's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] HoloFreak's Application   [Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 pm

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?
HoloFreak

2. How old are you in real life?

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?
For 3 years.

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
3-4 hours

5. What time zone do you live in?
GMT

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?
Ghost Wolf Homes and Viva Homes.

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
First off I would warn them. If they dont stop, I would leave the owner a message, and If they keep on abusing, I would eject them.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
Well I would introduce the furre and the dream, tell them who is the owner, tell them all the basic rules/commands and ask them If they have any questions.

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?
Yes

10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?

The dream is very nice, the staff are friendly and funny.

11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream.
Theres a desk, items room, dolls room, park, adoption, chapel, party room, stage, maze, 15 houses, 12 gardens, 2 locals a bird and a cabbit.
The owner of the dream is Shinzuzu and the co-owner is Yihkah.
Back to top Go down
Hazen

Hazen

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] HoloFreak's Application   [Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:53 pm

I was debating over ejecting staff the other day, I always thought it was the right thing to do, however, there is the downside to it, you could end up being EOS whenever the other staff member spots you around. It is best just to ignore then and enforce the ignore rule. However, if it gets out of control, you MUST eject them.

Quote :
8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
Well I would introduce the furre and the dream, tell them who is the owner, tell them all the basic rules/commands and ask them If they have any questions.
-- That didn't really answer it.... You were supposed to write what YOU would actually say. =)

Apart from that, it is a good application, and I see you in the dream.

Trial rec.
Back to top Go down
liquah

liquah

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] HoloFreak's Application   [Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:01 pm

I really liked your application, i think you would become a good staff member, but there was one little question you didnt really answer and its sort of joining on with hazens, :
Quote :
Well I would introduce the furre and the dream, tell them who is the owner, tell them all the basic rules/commands and ask them If they have any questions
you didnt completely answer the question right.

but overall your in EH alot and your app is really good.
Good luck

Recommend
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] HoloFreak's Application   [Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:30 pm

- Pending -

The app looks quite good, but i still need to see you some more in-game. So i'll put it on pending for now.
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] HoloFreak's Application   [Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am

You never seem to be in EH anymore. So, denied. If you ever decide to be more active, and the applications are opened again, you can re-apply.

- Denied -
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] HoloFreak's Application   [Denied] HoloFreak's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied] HoloFreak's Application
Page 1 of 1