Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application   [DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:20 am

Due to problems she could not get on this website.

Layout made by me, answers copy and pasted.

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?

Christina Nightshade

2. How old are you in real life?

12 (13 in April.)

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?

Around a year.

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?

35 - 38 hours a week.

5. What time zone do you live in?

Central Eastern Time

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?

Bartender and staff at KiKi bar.

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)

If a staff was abusing his/her rights and breaks the rules i would warn this furre about them and then if they continue i would eject them. If they come back and continue i would tell the owner.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)

If a furre needed help and was new to Furcadia and Epic Homes i would calmly explain everything and then send them to the Epic Homes forums and if any questions i would answer. (you have to answer every questions un answered)

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?

Yes, I will follow every rules on Furcadia and In Epic Homes.

10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?

I want to be staff at Epic Homes because i need a job and as the looks of it Epic Homes is a pretty interesting and compfortable place to work. I only work in a well consiterable environment so i do believe this a that place.

11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.)

There are 15 Houses, 12 Gardens, 5 staff.
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application   [DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:57 pm

- DENIED -

Too inactive
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com

[DENIED] Christina Nightshade's Application
Page 1 of 1