Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nat

[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App   [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:41 pm

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name? Natalie97
2. How old are you in real life? 12.
3. How long have you been playing Furcadia? A year.
4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia? Well, week days [ monday to friday] I spent from 2:30pm to 8:00pm or 8:30 pm. And saturday and sunday The whole day.
5. What time zone do you live in? Europian.
6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one? Yes, comical homes v2 as my alt White past.
7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) Id tell the staffer To not abuse the share, the owner gave it to him as easy as he can take it away, and its not right to act like that.
8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) Id say, "Welcom To epic homes, This is a Bah witch stands for build a homes, you can buy a home, and decorate it any stile, and pic the house you want Very Happy , chat with people, and more important make new friends!" then Id show them the commands, show them around the bah and explain about furcadia and If I or anyother staff dont understand Id send the furre to a helper beekin.
9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia? Yes.
10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes? Becouse, The locals are adorable, the dream is pretty nice and well made, and becouse being staff means I can help out more ^^.
11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.) It has 15 houses, and 11 gardens, their hiring so I cant really know how many staffers therea are, theres 2 locals, theres adoption, park, dolls, visitjail, party, chapel, front, items, desk, citem, pitem, copyf, pastef, cabbit, bird, furre, maze,stage, forum and midis.
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App   [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:57 pm

There are just some questions answered poorly:

Quote :
7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) Id tell the staffer To not abuse the share, the owner gave it to him as easy as he can take it away, and its not right to act like that.

If its something small, you would warn the staff. If its something big, like destroying the bah or ejecting innocent customers then you eject immediatly and report it to staff and the owner.

Quote :
11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.) It has 15 houses, and 11 gardens, their hiring so I cant really know how many staffers therea are, theres 2 locals, theres adoption, park, dolls, visitjail, party, chapel, front, items, desk, citem, pitem, copyf, pastef, cabbit, bird, furre, maze,stage, forum and midis.

Hehe its 12 gardens, typo?

Recommended as trial member.
Back to top Go down
Nomanji

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App   [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:30 am

Heey Very Happy
Just a couple of things i'd like to point out..

Quote :

I don't think question 7 was awnsered good enough.
If a staff is abusing their share on purpose and you tell or ask them to stop, they probably won't comply.
He/she might even start to do more damage to the dream just to mock you!
What would you do if he/she continued after you told him/her to stop?
I want to know what else you would do after the asking.
Because in many cases that just isn't enough.

Quote :
8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) Id say, "Welcom To epic homes, This is a Bah witch stands for build a homes, you can buy a home, and decorate it any stile, and pic the house you want Very Happy , chat with people, and more important make new friends!" then Id show them the commands, show them around the bah and explain about furcadia and If I or anyother staff dont understand Id send the furre to a helper beekin.

I hope you don't make this many typo's when you talk to the actual person. Wink
Further more, it's very nice to ask a beekin to help the furre, but if it's about Epic homes the beekin can't really help. If its non-Epic Homes related though you can of course ask a beekin for help. If Epic you will need to help the furre on your own or with help of other staff. What would you do if you or the other staff that are online at that moment dont know how to help the furre?

Quote :
their hiring so I cant really know how many staffers therea are,

You can accually, right here on the site. It's good that you read the commands and checked the dream out before you posted your application, but you should check out the site too! Do that before you apply, not afterwards. (My opinion)

If you can please awnser 7 and 8 again for me! I'll decide if i recommend or not by then Razz
Back to top Go down
Nat

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App   [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:33 pm

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) Id tell this furre to stop, if not, Id take screen shots, and show them to the owner, if the owner wasent on, id eject the furre for the time being [ or banish him/her for now], and wen the owner got on, show the owner the screen shots, and let the owner deal with the punishment.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) Well Id explain them all about epic homes, show them the commands, show them around, then ask them if they wanted a house, that they could decorate how ever they wanted, if he/she sayd yes id tell the furre to pick a homes then, after this sell the house to the furre, and if the furre has more questions, about epic homes answer them, if I dont know them ask another staff and/or owner, then tell the furre, if the furre wants to know something about furcadia, that I dint know, or any other staff did, or owner, then Id send them to a helper beekin.
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App   [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:32 pm

- Accepted as Trial Member -

Looks good to me. Not the best tho. But good enough for Trial Membership. We will observe you the next 7 days and will decide if you become a full member or not. Congrats, and good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App   [Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted as Trial Member] Natalie97's App
Page 1 of 1