Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oce

[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:09 pm

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?
Oce
2. How old are you in real life?
3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?
2 years now
4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
That depends if im grounded, other than that almost every day
5. What time zone do you live in?
central
6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?
Cute Bah, Broken Homes, etc..
7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) Well, At first, i would warn them, dont abuse your power, if they dont, i would leave the owner a mesage, and if they keep on abusing, I'd eject them, if continu'ed eos
8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) First, I would introduce the furre and the dream, The owner and all staff, Tell them where all the items that you can grab are, Tell him/her all the basic rules/commands, and then tell him/her if they have any questions to ask me or any staff.
9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?
Yes,
10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?
Well, I really like the people at the homes, Even tho theres not that many. And itt keeps me from dream hopping, VERY BORING, And i really like the dream #SO
11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.) I know that it's in the christmas mode, It has 15 houses, And probably 15 gardens also.
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:37 pm

- SEEN -

I have seen your application and will decide if you will be accepted/denied as soon as possible.

- Pending for now -
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Not recommended for inactiveness.

Be more active before posting an application.
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:35 pm

- DENIED -

I've only seen you once in our dream. And that was on the day you posted the application, which was 6 days ago. Which means you are too inactive. So, you're denied.

If you decide to be more active in our BaH, you can always re-apply.
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Whoops! Mistake! The cause of her inactiveness was that her internet didn't work for a while.
So, i'll put you on pending again, and we'll see if you get accepted or not. I need more opinions about your application first. Which means, if you get recommended by most of the staff, then we accept you. Smile

We'll tell you if you're accepted or denied as soon as possible. Good luck!

- Pending -
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:24 am

Looks like Oce is more active, which means i will soon decide if she gets accepted or not. I want some opinions about her Application as soon as possible please.

- Still Pending - (Sorry for the inconvenience)
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:33 am

Meh...

Your application is short but powerfull...

But in the last question... There arent 15 Gardens! Nice try though...

Well, If you promise to be on more ( 2 hours once in 3 days would be MINIMAL OR 10 hours in weekends), I:

Recommend for Trial Member.

Why trial member? Because I would like to see if you can be more active and if you can get on with the EH staff and the customers.
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 pm

I accept the application.

Accepted as Trial Member.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:27 am

You'll have autoshare at the next reupload.

Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Oce

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:46 pm

My new alt is tishana
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:36 am

Ok thanks for telling. I'll add the alt. Smile

I'll lock this topic for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli   [Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted as trial member] Oce's Appli
Page 1 of 1