Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) Empty
PostSubject: New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar)   New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Ok, i've decided to replace the bird avatar for an other avatar cause people don't seem to like it a lot. But, the problem is, i don't know which avatar i should choose.

So i'm asking you, (everyone who looks at this board) post your favorite avatar which actually is up for download, down here, and i will open a poll for the avatars that are said the most. And then people can vote, and the avatar with the most votes will be implemented in the dream. Smile

Note: Download links are very appreciated! xD
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
FearSwoop

PostSubject: Re: New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar)   New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:53 pm

I think the animated chinchilla would be a good local Very Happy Chilla powa!

Last edited by FearSwoop on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hazen

Hazen

PostSubject: Re: New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar)   New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:54 pm

http://vaithefox.yamipoli.com/patches.html

Well that site is great for patches,I love ALL her patches and I mean all. But I generally think the cat one is cute. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sennyl

Sennyl

PostSubject: Re: New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar)   New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:09 pm

I don't think a kitty, you see them way too often. Plus, I think the second local should be a staff local perhaps? So people can tell if staff are online or off? I say a feralised dragon, gryffe or phoenix... silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sennyl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar)   New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Local Species. (Replacement for the Bird Avatar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Homes :: Discussion, Smalltalk, Off-Topic and more :: Suggestions / Ideas-
Jump to: