Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Denied] Candi's Aplication.

Go down 
+2
Yihka
Candifloss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Candifloss

Candifloss

[Denied] Candi's Aplication. Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Candi's Aplication.   [Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:28 pm

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?
Candifloss

2. How old are you in real life?

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?
3 years

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
...Erm..35 or less.

5. What time zone do you live in?
GMT

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?
THis one, Authentic Homes, Shoreline homes once, Wisteria Lane.

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
Give them three warnings. If they carry on, I would eject them. If they were coming back and still breaking the rules I would report them to the owner of the dream or the co-owner

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
I would quickly explain how to play Furcadia, and the rules of Furcadia. Then I would tell them about how to buy a house, how to win prizes and the rules of the dream.

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?
AFter last time, Of course.

10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?
Because I was before, and its so fun being staff here Very Happy

11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.)
It has 15 houses, has a maze game, the eggs dance, and Shin is kermit in disguise

Im so sorry for what happened last time, I know it was really immature but I hope you forgive me, and after the consquences I know I'll never do it again.
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Candi's Aplication.   [Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:20 am

Note: I am talking to you as Co-Owner and not as friend or anything else. Don't take it personal.

You dont have to read this if you don't want to, just scroll down.

We gave you power for you to use in this dream.

We trusted you when we accepted you,

We thought you would never do such thing,

But you did and you lost our respect for you.

What you did was destroying the BAH you worked in.

You didn't use your share to do it, but an alt.

You have seen a Staff Member being banned too for making a "joke",

You call it a joke, we call it disrespect.

Now you are here, asking to get your power back.

You already got an unban way too fast, but you don't understand.

1 - 2 weeks isn't a punishment for what you have done.

It should have been 3 Months.

You will not get accepted at this time.

You used the trust of the Owner,

and therefore your punishment should stay permanent,

That means, never staff member again.

By making this application,

You show that you do not understand what you did.

If you did understand, you would not reapply so fast.

Do you even understand what you have done?

You will NOT get a second chance,

But this is just a rule, it can be changed.

Maybe if you reapply in 3 months,

We would think different.

Okay, you used our Trust in you. We gave you it when we made you a staff member. The Position as staff member is an important position, don't expect to just get it back in a month with this "joke" you did. I do not think you understand what you have done, because you reapply. Why are you reapplying? You attacked Epic Homes then you do not deserve to be a Staff Member or even UNBANNED.

In my eyes you are very lucky to be unbanned so quickly. Of course, everyone gets a second chance, you got it, but way too soon in my opinion. I should have been in 3 months. ( April ) If you think you can just get your share back after 2-3 weeks then you are wrong. Go reapply in May.

"joke" - With joke we mean what you have done. You even called it a joke yesterday or 2 days ago when someone wanted to know why you got fired. this shows you do not take this punishment seriously. I suggest changing your behavior immediately.
Back to top Go down
Candifloss

Candifloss

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Candi's Aplication.   [Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:39 am

Ok, right:

I told you i am very much sorry. And about behavior, I have changed and you have even agreed with me.
Dont take this personal?
Thats jsut like saying "Your so poor, you live in garbage you fat dirty rat, scum" and then going "Dont take it personal"
Also, how i called it ajoke, i called it that because that was what it was supposed to be.
Yes, I hear your lack of laughter, I already got it it wasnt a joke at all to you.
Though this, this isnt something to get quite as worked up about as you are.
I am REALLY taking this seriously. Look at this writing. I dont thin ktheres one joke in here.
I have changed, I know I have.
You're probably going to LOVE me now x-x
And please, for the love of fish, dont use this letter against you. Afterall im just 'telling my opinions' and dont take this personal.
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Candi's Aplication.   [Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 am

It's your opinion, I won't use it against you.

Your mistakes here:

Not caring about customers ( Customer can buy the houses and thus see the F U letters. )

Tricking us by saying someone put it there. ( Lieing and tricking us )

Denying you are the alt. ( Not being honest when you already lost. Can we trust you? )

You were a Staff Member, you knew the rules and yet you did a joke that surpassed those rules. A Staff Member was banished for a similar reason, so you knew we don't accept such jokes.

Example:

You are a police officer. You think its funny to abuse a criminal and you cannot work as cop anymore. You decide to reapply but you are not able to because you have done something that's not right with the Laws and police only hires people that did nothing bad.

I understand your frustation about what I am saying about you, but as a Co-Owner and Staff Member I am aloud to say what I think in this Topic so the Owner ( Or me ) can decide whether you are going to be accepted or denied

I will NOT RECOMMEND[/b] you. I am not going to deny you, I will let others talk about it and I will let Shinzuzu decide if you deserve another chance or not.

Candifloss you are aloud to reply but do not use it to say something about someones post. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sennyl

Sennyl

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Candi's Aplication.   [Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Just gonna throw in my 2 cents here, as a "hi I'm alive again" message,

All this talk about being given a second chance made me think of something that happened to me, a while back. Forgive me for being English :>

I was once staff (and an animal) in a zoo long ago, when I was still a bit of a noob. I did something ridiculous and got banned. I think it was running away from a keeper and being a bit abusive :V... Anyways, I was banned, and I asked why. The owner of the zoo-place gave me the reasons, which seemed far-fetched to me, and I asked for them to unban. They said yes. Yay, celebration time. I told the owner how sorry I was, and I'd never do it again blah blah blah. They accepted me as staff again a week after the unban.

Sure, you may say zoo and BaH are nothing alike, but the rules are basically the same. You can eat my sister's hair and say "Why the heck did you post this, Sennyl?!", I don't really give a damn. But Candi has paid a price, even if it was a short term ban, and basically she should be free to reapply. Yeah, now I've waffled on a bit too much Rolling Eyes

I say TRIAL reccomend If she messes up on this trial, then yeah....cakes to her.

Okay byes scratch Oh yeah Yih, you failed with the bolding x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sennyl
Nuddle

Nuddle

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Candi's Aplication.   [Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 am

Okay, Candi. I'm going to be straight open, and actually agree with Yihka.

With the bottom of my heart, what you did was plain stupid, immature, and wrong.

And including the fact you LIED to a Co-Owner, and it's staffs, worried to the fact that you might get a trouble? That's stupid. Really stupid.

Which really, I really would expect that from you. You're very immature, and your jokes are so rude.

The sense of humor can offend people, if you haven't noticed. What you did was basically WAAAYY off the line.

Hope you can understand that. (:

Don't take this too "offensively", Because it's true, but it's more of a civil way.

Kay?

(:

Not Recommended!

[Denied] Candi's Aplication. E7m000
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maythe_force_bewithyou
Maryell

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Candi's Aplication.   [Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:14 am

I like it.
Im not saying this because Im yer friend I LIKE IT okay?
I know what you did was wrong and you better know that too.
I would unreccomend yer !@$ but I havent seen an application this good.
I REALLY think you can live up to your mistakes.

Recommended for trial staff!
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Candi's Aplication.   [Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm

- DENIED -

You got banned and fired... and i was thinking about keeping you banend for life. But i made up my mind and unbanned you. It may sound harsh, but don't expect i will also give your job back... i lost my trust.
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Candi's Aplication.   [Denied] Candi's Aplication. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Candi's Aplication.
Page 1 of 1