Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[denied]Aspen Application <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iA!sn

[denied]Aspen Application <3 Empty
PostSubject: [denied]Aspen Application <3   [denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:02 am

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?
!A! Im just Aspen

2. How old are you in real life?
3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?
4 to 5 years
4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
At least half a day online every day weekends I spend maybe the whole day
5. What time zone do you live in?
Pacific time
6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?
Waterfall Homes and I worked there for a long time and also build a Cabana Smile
7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
Ok well first off I would give them a warning and maybe ask them to stop at least twice and then If He/She didn't stop after my warnings I would contact the owner and then talk to the owner of the dream about the situation

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
First I would explain the rules and how to work the commands list and then show the furre around and make sure that they understand the whole BAH thing , explaining to them how to buy and decorate the house Smile
9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?
Yes
10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?
I really like Bah and the people in it seem nice
11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.)
My Favorite would be how the dream looks and the way its set up and there are a good amount of houses:) there are 15 houses just the right size for this kind of a bah

-Aspen-
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [denied]Aspen Application <3   [denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:46 am

Nothing to say about this, just question 7 is not answered very well.

APPLICATION: GOOD

IN-GAME : POOR

I see you very little in the dream, sorry.

Last edited by Yihka on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuddle

Nuddle

PostSubject: Re: [denied]Aspen Application <3   [denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:35 am

Sorry hun, I haven't even seen you come on, or into the dream AFK. I can't really recommended you. (:

Not Recommended!

[denied]Aspen Application <3 E7m000
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maythe_force_bewithyou
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [denied]Aspen Application <3   [denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:02 am

Not seen you enough and not active enough.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [denied]Aspen Application <3   [denied]Aspen Application <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[denied]Aspen Application <3
Page 1 of 1