Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Denied] Fyunn's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyunn

[Denied] Fyunn's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Fyunn's Application   [Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 pm

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?
Fyunn

2. How old are you in real life?

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?
2 years.

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
4-5 hours

5. What time zone do you live in?
EST

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?
No. But i will try to work good in Epic homes

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
I would tell them to stop and if they wont stop I would eject them. But if they would come back then i would tell the owner or highter staff member

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
I would tell them that Epic Homes is a BaH[Build-a-home] and that you could buy a house and decorate it, race, hang out. Then i would ask if the furre wants a house. If he/she doesnt know how to decorate theyre house i would help them

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?
Yes
10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?
The staff look friendly and I want to try work at Epic Homes. If i fail i fail.

11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.)
Hmm lets see... 15 houses and 12 gardens. A chapel and two locals: cabbit and a bird. A park. Oh and a desk

Last edited by Fyunn on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sennyl

Sennyl

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Fyunn's Application   [Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Read, and I've seen you. You seem nice ^^

Trail Recommend
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sennyl
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Fyunn's Application   [Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Emoticons in an application. Strange. An application has to look serious, using emoticons makes it look less serious.

Okay, some questions aren't really answered good enough.

Quote :
4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
all day if im not busy ;O

Eh, be more specific.

Example: 1-2 hours a day in weekdays normally. If I have more time to spend it would be 3-4 hours. You can see me between 6PM-8PM EST mostly.

Quote :
7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
I would tell them to stop and if they wont stop I would eject them. But if they would come back then i would tell the owner or highter staff member

You mentioned you do not have any experience within dreams, so I will tell you how to handle it.

First... warn him/her that he/she is abusing his/her right. If it's something big ( Destroying the bah ) feel free to eject ( Say you will if he/she doesnt stop for a better effect. ) ...

If he/she comes back and does it again, then eject immediatly. Save the Logs and make screenshots. Tell all staff ( mostly higher ranked ones ) that he/she is abusing his/her staff rights. Tell them to eject immediatly and put on EOS if he/she continues. the owner will take further action after recieving your logs and screenshots.

[qupte]10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?
The staff look friendly and I want to try work at Epic Homes. If i fail i fail. D:[/qupte]

Think positive. If you do your best there is no way you can fail.

Application = AVERAGE.

In-Game = NOT DETERMINED.

You would've under average if you did have experience. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Candifloss

Candifloss

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Fyunn's Application   [Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:32 pm

Nice app

Number 8 wasnt a very good answer, though :S
But i've met you in-game and you seem pretty nice ^^
So..

Rec ^^
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Fyunn's Application   [Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:31 am

- Pending -

I've seen you a lot in Epic Homes, but i still need to think about it since your application is average. I'll keep it on pending for now. More comments about this Application are very appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Fyunn's Application   [Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm

- Denied -

You were active a while back, but i haven't seen you a lot the past few weeks.
So, denied for inactivity. If you ever decide to be more active at our BaH, you can re-apply if we're still hiring.
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Fyunn's Application   [Denied] Fyunn's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Fyunn's Application
Page 1 of 1