Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liquah

liquah

[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application.   [Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:05 pm

This is an example of what a Staff Application has to look like. Copy all of the questions, make a new post in the Staff Application section, and paste every question into the post. Then answer all the questions.

Code:
1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?
Liquah

2. How old are you in real life?
12 years old.

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?
3 to 2 years.

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
Around 2 to 4 hours.

5. What time zone do you live in?
UK.

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?
Mystic Homes.

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
If i saw the furre abusing his or hers powers i would whisper them trying to get them to calm down and stop, if they did not i would warn the furre but then if that didn't work i would go and find the furre and search for spam and eject the furre, trying to fix all the spam but before do clear up the spam i would take snapshots of the spam and also try and get a snap of the furre with also doing that, i would collect the furres name and report it to the co and the owner of the dream.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
I would greet the furre oif the furre enterd the dream, `Hello furre, welcome to Furcadia/epic Homes.'
'So i have heard that you dont know must about furcadia and maybe epic homes aswell, i want to say that furcadia is an amazing place to go, theres some nice places to vist, knowen as Dreams, there is one dream in Allegria Island, Its a great dream called *Epic Homes* This dream is great, you can have a house, a garden, and go and relax in a park, theres so much, to get to places in this dream, for excample, to decorate a house or garden, just say ITEMS but if you want to know alot more on how to place down say Commands or Commands2, there's so much to do in this dream, so much detail, its so hard, Commands say it all mostly' after all this detail on the dream i would teach the furre how to stand, sit and lie down, and also the basic ways to pick up and etc and then i would just give a little tour around the dream and then let the furre have a go, and let the furre know, just to whisper me for help and to enjoy furcadia.

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?
Yes! Epic Homes needs rules to stay in good shape, thats the whole reason.

10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?
I want to become a staff member here because the dream is beautiful, and friendly, the staff are so nice to me and i really enjoy talking to everyone around the dream and exploring different features and always hanging at the desk with the staff.

11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.)
Theres so much i love about Epic Homes, but the part i like the most, is the command *Shareh* I dont think there are many Bahs (Build-a-homes) that have a command like that, Its alot better than just asking your friend to be let in, for excample, if your helping out decorating. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application.   [Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 am

Nice application, looks like you have spend the time on it:

APPLICATION: GREAT

IN GAME: GOOD

Last edited by Yihka on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuddle

Nuddle

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application.   [Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:32 am

I actually like this Post. It's really good. But I wanna see a Trial!

Recommended as Trial Staff!

[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. E7m000
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maythe_force_bewithyou
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application.   [Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Nice application! I like it. Good enough to be accepted as a trial member. Smile
Next reupload you will have autoshare and will be observed the next 7 days to see wether you will be accepted as full staff or deny you.

- Accepted as Trial Member -
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application.   [Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted as Trial Member] Liquah's Application.
Page 1 of 1