Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuddle Kitty

[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli Empty
PostSubject: [Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli   [Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:06 pm

BANNED, Application deleted.
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli   [Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:25 pm

Kuddle kitty's sister if I am correct.

Well it looks ok, except your english is not very good, but that is because you are 8. (Even though I have seen 8 year olds type perfectly english.)

I am not sure about the application, since we need staff that sound pretty professional and nice. That is the only thing you lack (As far as I can see in your application)

I will say Positive, which means if there is a doubt at accepting or not accepting, I will say accept.
Back to top Go down
Kimmi M

PostSubject: Re: [Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli   [Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Grammar is a might bad, but you can impove Very Happy
Most of the answers are right too.
I think its quite good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli   [Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied and Banned] Minty Mints Appli
Page 1 of 1