Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xdawngirlx

[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application   [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:24 pm

. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name? Christmas Spirit
2. How old are you in real life? 11 but i have permission to be on furc

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia? more then 3 months but i know everything cause i used to play alottttt on another account that got deleted..

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia? i dunno 49 hours probably

5. What time zone do you live in? EST

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one? ya i have worked at some bahs i work as trainee at sparkling falls bah and i am staff at keiroko plushie bah

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) i would tell him/her to stop and tell the owner they were abusing share and i would give a warning or eject too if they did it again i would just eject them again and tell the owner and the owner would probably banish or take away their share.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) First i would tell them to look at the commands by saying commands then try to show them what every command did then i would show them around the houses and gardens then show them those help poles that were sometimes near the houses then i would tell them alright i have showed you everything enjoy your time here.

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia? Yes i always follow rules cause you know what they say i am the christmas spirit and i must act like one Smile

10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes? Because i like how the dream looks and how everyone acts. I also like the beautiful scenary and how the dream has its own map instead of a downloaded version of a dream

11. Tell us something about the dream. Well theres 12 gardens and 15 houses. santa
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application   [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Some questions are not answered correctly:

Quote :
7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) i would tell him/her to stop and tell the owner they were abusing share and i would give a warning or eject too if they did it again i would just eject them again and tell the owner and the owner would probably banish or take away their share

If a staff if abusing share, tell him/her he/she is abusing share and give a warning. Not stopping? eject ( If its something big as destroying the dream or harrasing a customer ) . If he/she continues, but on EOS and save the logs and screenshots. Send them to the owner and tell all staff that are currently online. The owner will take the actions that are needed.

Quote :
8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) First i would tell them to look at the commands by saying commands then try to show them what every command did then i would show them around the houses and gardens then show them those help poles that were sometimes near the houses then i would tell them alright i have showed you everything enjoy your time here.

Well. If you have time and there are other staff online, then you can help him/her with furcadia. Tell him/her the main maps and what dreams are and what all the buttons are. If he/she has more questions, answer them if you can.

But of course, he/she came to Epic Homes so you need to explain that too. Epic Homes is a BAH. BAH means Build a Home. In a build a home, you can get a free house. This free house you can fill with items and floors, making your own house! But these houses are temporary. A house check will check to see if the house is still being used. If it's not at that moment it will be deleted, to give other customers a house too.

Quote :
11. Tell us something about the dream. Well theres 12 gardens and 15 houses.

In another question you said something about help poles. You could've added them here for example.

APPLICATION: UNDER AVERAGE.

IN-GAME: GOOD

Good luck!

Last edited by Yihka on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candifloss

Candifloss

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application   [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:29 pm

Hmm
Its an ok application, and in furcadia you're quite nice so you'd be good as a staff member.

Rec ^^
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application   [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:29 am

Looks good. And i've seen you in the dream before and you seem a friendly person. I just need some more comments on this application. You have a big chance of being accepted. I'll put it on pending for now. Good luck!

- Pending -
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Sennyl

Sennyl

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application   [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:24 am

Although the application wasn't the best, I have seen you in EH several times. In-game, you are quite sweet.

From me: Recommend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sennyl
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application   [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:06 am

Bump...

Still have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application   [Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pending]Christmas Spirit's Application
Page 1 of 1