Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Pending] Sn0wball's Application

Go down 
+2
Sennyl
Fyunn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyunn

[Pending] Sn0wball's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] Sn0wball's Application   [Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 am

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?
Sn0wball

2. How old are you in real life?

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?
About 6 years now.

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
Im usually on 4-6 hours a day,maybe more, so 28-42 hours.

5. What time zone do you live in?
Central Time-zone.

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?
Yes,ive worked in many old ones, xon's farm,darkangel's BAH, lazer tag (I forgot the name) and im currently working in Devil Homes BAH.

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
I would handle this situation by talking to the staff member about what they are doing wrong and if they don't stop doing what their doing wrong, i will report them to the co-owner,or owner.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
I would help a new furre that just joined Epic Homes, by showing them around, telling them what to do, how to build a home, welcome them and make them feel like home in your dream.

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia? [/b]
Yes,I will.

10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?
I want to be a staff member at Epic Homes because i've been looking for a really good BAH, and this one is great, it's not like the others who just copied Mystic Homes layout,also you have great funny staff, and lots of players.

11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.)
Epic Homes has 15 Homes, 12 Gardens and is very colorful =]

Also Sn0wball isnt my alt. She said that she tried to register and didnt get the email. So she asked me to send the application. Hope this make some sence. ~ Fyunn
Back to top Go down
Sennyl

Sennyl

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Sn0wball's Application   [Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:42 am

Talked with Shin, he's okay with it. Smile

Otherwise, it's a great application in my view and I have seen you in EH, although just a tad more information on the last question would have been good.

But anyway...

Rec!

Last edited by Sennyl on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sennyl
Hazen

Hazen

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Sn0wball's Application   [Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:45 am

Agreed with Sen, grammer could still be worked on though. Razz
Pending. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Sn0wball's Application   [Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:39 am

The application looks quite good. But i can't give a decision yet. I need to see a bit more in our BaH before i can decide wether i accept or deny you. Pending for now.

- Pending -
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Nuddle

Nuddle

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Sn0wball's Application   [Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:45 am

I worry about 7.

You should actually give them a warning, and if it doesn't work, eject them.

And or, report to Shin, and he'll handle it in a heart beat. (:

But, I like it!

Recommended as Trial Member/Staff.

[Pending] Sn0wball's Application E7m000
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maythe_force_bewithyou
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Sn0wball's Application   [Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Mmm

APPLICATION: AVERAGE

IN GAME: UNDER AVERAGE

Be more active! I see you sometimes but not enough.
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Sn0wball's Application   [Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:05 am

Bump...

Still have a chance to be staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Sn0wball's Application   [Pending] Sn0wball's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Sn0wball's Application
Page 1 of 1