Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snuggles

[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Snuggles staff appliction.   [Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:02 pm

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name? My furcadia name is Snuggles.

2. How old are you in real life? I am 12 irl and turning 13 in feb.

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia? I bin playing furcaida for about 2-3 years.

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia? I have school so right after school i usualy play im not shure what time though lol.

5. What time zone do you live in? Pacific time zone.
6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one? Iv worked at alot of dreams but i mostly make my own dreams and be owner there xD.

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) If a staff memeber was abusing there staff power then i would tell the owner and or the co-owner and if nobody was online as in staff i would eject them.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
If there was a new furre i would explain everything i would say if you want a home find a house that has a "for sale" sighn in the yard that means it ready for you to buy if it has a "sold" sighn that means somone owns it and you cant buy it. When you find a house you like that has a "forsale" sighn in the yard you go to desk and to get to desk just say desk then enter.You go to desk and say House # please replace the # with the house nubmer you want and staff will put a forsale sighn in your yard now you own it.Now rember that there is a house check once in a while so if your on in your yard at house check your house is "forsale" and now you dont own that house and somone else can buy it. To lock your house bump into the lock. (i would show him were it is im not shure what that thingi is called)

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia? I would always follow the rules of epic homes. But some times i liek to mess around or have alittle fun you know? lol well yeah and ill love to help with anything =D

10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes? I want to be staff at epic homes because it seems like a cool and fun place to hang out and be and theres nice staff here to.

11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.) I am shure theres 15 homes at epic homes. And im shure theres about 12 gardens. And i know that its in a halloween theme right now =D and theres a cabbit locals xD i also know theres like 3 commands and theres a cabbit and a bird local. I think thats about all i can think of.
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Snuggles staff appliction.   [Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:17 am

It looks like you did not take that much time for the application because I see basic spelling mistakes in your application.

And some questions are not answered properly:

Quote :
6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one? Iv worked at alot of dreams but i mostly make my own dreams and be owner there xD.

That's nice, but the question was which dream(s) ?

Quote :
7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words) If a staff memeber was abusing there staff power then i would tell the owner and or the co-owner and if nobody was online as in staff i would eject them.

Staff needs to take the responsibility of being a staff member and that means he/she has to take actions when needed. If you see a staff member destroying the dream or flaming in any way you are free to warn and eject if there is a disagree. Always report it to the owner and other staff and keep logs / screenshots as proof.

Quote :
9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia? I would always follow the rules of epic homes. But some times i liek to mess around or have alittle fun you know? lol well yeah and ill love to help with anything =D

I hope that is a joke? Laughing

The rest seems ok.

I am not sure if you have been here much or not so sorry but not recommended
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Snuggles staff appliction.   [Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:36 am

- Denied -

I totally agree with Yihka... and you aren't active enough either. So, sorry for saying this, but you're denied. You could try reposting an application and be more active at our BaH.
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Snuggles staff appliction.   [Denied] Snuggles staff appliction. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Snuggles staff appliction.
Page 1 of 1