Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Selena

[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application.   [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:09 am

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?
Lady Selena

2. How old are you in real life?
I'm 14, but I'll be 15 in Febuary.

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?
Around three or four years.

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
I'm not on as long as I used to be, but I'm usually on around after 3pm, to about 7 or 8, so about 4 hours.

5. What time zone do you live in?
Eastern Standard Time.

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?
I have owned my own bahs, which have closed down, unfortuantly. I used to work at Pwnage homes, and Anymonous Homes{sorry, can't spell it anymore} And the usually dreams that close down after a few weeks.

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
I would confront the staff member, and ask them why are they doing this. I would then get the logs, to show the owner, if the owner is not online. I would then take a screenshot, if the staff member is spamming, and or ruining houses and whatnot.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
I would show them how to function the commands, show them around the dream, obviously welcome them to Epic Homes.

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?
Yes, definitely.

10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes? Like every person on furcadia, its something to do, and I love working at Bahs, it's so fun.

11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.) The dream was opened on the 22nd of September 2008 and there are 15 houses and 12 gardens in total.[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
Candifloss

Candifloss

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application.   [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:24 pm

Sound good so far 8D

But.
It sounds like you'd SAY you will handle tough situations, but won't actually do then, it seems a little far fetched.
Also you copied and pasted the last answer Sad
It even had the url bit Sad
It isnt very convincing, but its a good application other than that.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Undecided
Back to top Go down
Candifloss

Candifloss

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application.   [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:47 pm

No rec sorry
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application.   [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:16 pm

- SEEN -

I have read your application and will decide whether you will be accepted or denied as soon as possible.

I'll put this Application on "Pending" for now.

Comments are allowed by everyone.

Recommendations are only allowed by staff.
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Lady Selena

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application.   [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:51 am

Sorry about the URL thing
I didn't copy and paste it. I accidentally hit the URL button, my keyboard does things on its own.. (its an old one)
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application.   [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:32 pm

Be more active before posting an application.

Undecided

Will read application when you are more active.
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application.   [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:21 am

- Denied -

Not active enough. I haven't seen you for like... 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application.   [Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Lady Selena's Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1