Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawreth666

[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Reikku's Staff Application   [Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:08 pm

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?
Jennia Riilulu, but Im going to be using Reikku for this if I get accepted.

2. How old are you in real life?
I am 13, but I am turning 14 on the 28th of October, this month.

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?
Hmm..... About 2 years?

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
At Least from 4 FST to about 7 or 8 FST.

5. What time zone do you live in?
Eastern Time! Woohoo for da Beaches of the East Coast!!!!

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?
Yes. Jennia works at Ice Cyrstal Homes, and on another alt I've worked at Gothic Homes.

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
Hmm... Good Question. I always get this one... Well, First off, I would politely ask them to stop, and if they dont, I would either contact the Dream owner, or other staff. Then I would copy my log or show screenshots to the dream owner when they come.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
I would tell them to say commands, commands2, then commands3. Then I would give them a tour of the dream! I would then show them the houses, and if they ask for one, I would gladly sell it =D And if they dont know how to paste items and such, I would help them out, but try to stay off their backs, so I dont seem like a burden. o~o

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?
Of Course!! I try not to curse and such, and try to keep all PG-13 content outside of AI and other E8+ dreams, and go to my own dream or Furn.

10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?
Its So OBVIOUS! ^^ This place is sooooooo awsome, and I love the way it is original from Mystic Homes and other copies, which get old. Like ICH, It seems to be started from scratch. It has a large variety of items, floors, and other things, making it a dream that will have you addicted to BaH's! Plus, I love being able to contribute to the community, and be able to help others is what makes me happy. Like IRL, I work for 2 community groups IRL, but yet I feel unsatisfied, so I wanna help even more in such an awsome dream ^^

11. Tell us something about the dream. (For example, tell us what you know about the dream. Something like how many houses the dream has, or how many gardens, or how many staff members. Etc.)
There are 15 Houses, 12 Gardens, Adoption Room, Chapel/Church Room, Park area, Party Room, 2 Locals. Oh. Nice staff! =DDD
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Reikku's Staff Application   [Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:21 am

Quote :
7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in atleast 20 words)
Hmm... Good Question. I always get this one... Well, First off, I would politely ask them to stop, and if they dont, I would either contact the Dream owner, or other staff. Then I would copy my log or show screenshots to the dream owner when they come.

You may eject if the staff does not listen to your warnings (When he/she is doing bad stuff, like swearing alot, not following rules, destroying dream)

I do not see any other mistake, but I have no seen you much here. Try to be more active.

Untill now I will say nothing, as I do not know you and cannot decide with only your application.
Back to top Go down
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Reikku's Staff Application   [Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:45 pm

- Pending -

Looks good to me, but be a bit more active. Then i'll decide. Pending for now.
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Reikku's Staff Application   [Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:58 pm

- DENIED -

Too inactive.
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Reikku's Staff Application   [Denied] Reikku's Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Reikku's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1