Epic Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Homes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» //////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\//////\\
[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am by Administrator

» We are accepting Donations
[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 am by Administrator

» [Denied] HoloFreak's Application
[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am by Epic Homes

» [Accepted as Trial Member]Shujouteki's Application
[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am by Epic Homes

» Upcoming Furc Updates
[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm by Epic Homes

» Banned furre's By Yihkah
[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm by Epic Homes

» [Denied] Fyunn's Application
[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Epic Homes

» [Pending] Awril's appy :3
[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm by Hazen

» [Denied] Candi's Aplication.
[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm by Epic Homes

[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinky Winky

Tinky Winky

[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application   [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:03 am

1. What is your Furcadia Main Character's name?
Tinky Winky

2. How old are you in real life?

3. How long have you been playing Furcadia?
7 Years, maybe a bit more?

4. How much hours a week do you spend on Furcadia?
Very Little, but if I get the staff position I'll be on every day for at least a total of 4 hours a day hopefully.

5. What time zone do you live in?
Eastern Standard Timezone

6. Have you ever worked at any other dream? Which one?
Many, a few that I have Co-owned would be Naruto Fighting Dreamers, KH Island of Fate, and I was also high staff in Konoha Village, Masuki's KH Dream, and Gothik Castle.

7. How would you handle a situation, where a Staff Member is abusing his/her rights, and/or breaks the rules of Epic Homes? (Explain your answer in at least 20 words)
Treat them as if they were a normal person and give the required punishment then report them to the dream owner and the head of staff.

8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in at least 20 words)
I would explain all the tabs and give them a detailed tour in a friendly manner. ( I was a Beekin Welcomer for last year)

9. Will you follow the rules of Epic Homes and the rules of Furcadia?
Of course, Nuddle can vouch for me.

10. Why do you want to be a Staff Member of Epic Homes?
It seems like a nice place and I am friends with some of the staff, I also would like a reason to get on Furc. more.

11. Tell us something about the dream.
Your Basic Large BAH - 15 Main Houses, 12 Gardens, 13 Main Teleports I believe, 13 Staffers (From Owner to Trial) , there are special poles to request help, and there are 2 locals; The Cabbit and The Bird
Back to top Go down
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application   [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:30 am

This application is pretty good, you just answered 1 question not fully:

Quote :
8. Tell us how you would help a Furre, that doesn't know anything about Furcadia (just started) and/or doesn't know anything about the dream of Epic Homes either? (Explain your answer in at least 20 words)
I would explain all the tabs and give them a detailed tour in a friendly manner. ( I was a Beekin Welcomer for last year)

Sounds nice but you've to explain something about the Dream too. That it's a bah that you are able to make your very own house with floors and items and that the hosues are free but that there are House Checks that delete your house if you are not using it anymore so other customers can get a house too.

Well:

APPLICATION: GOOD

IN-GAME: POOR

You said you were very little active, well if you want the job be active from now on and I can guarantee you will have a good chance to be a staff member here.

Last edited by Yihka on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tinky Winky

Tinky Winky

PostSubject: Re: [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application   [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Oky doky
Back to top Go down
Nuddle

Nuddle

PostSubject: Re: [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application   [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 am

I have to agree with Yihka.

Just because you were a welcomer doesn't mean you can type that Joe.

IHEARTYOUTHO.

Great Post. <3

Recommended as Trial Staff!

[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application E7m000
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maythe_force_bewithyou
Epic Homes
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Epic Homes

PostSubject: Re: [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application   [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:07 pm

The rating i give to this application, is "Good". But, i still need to decide wether you get accepted or not since i haven't seen you enough in-game. Pending for now

- Pending -
Back to top Go down
https://epichomes.forumotion.com
Yihka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application   [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:01 am

Sorry, not seen you enough lately.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application   [denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[denied] Tinky Winky Staff Application
Page 1 of 1